Old February 28th 08, 03:54 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Dudley Henriques[_2_]

Default Way off topic, but it has do to with rednecks

Gig 601XL Builder wrote:

Did we get all of them? No. But we did pretty well. And last time I
checked there hasn't been a terrorist attack on US soil since.

One thing I've always found interesting when someone puts out the "we
haven't been attacked since" card is that no one in the national media
to my knowledge anyway, has even come close to suggesting something so
basic to common sense that it defies explanation.

Anyone with half a strategic brain has to at least consider the fact
that the reason could very well be that they don't WANT to attack us
again...at least not yet.

Attacking us again would be counter productive to the gains they have to
be seeing happening as we speak through the splitting up of the country
into war and anti-war factions with politicians from both sides fighting
with each other for "control" of the government.

Even the common man in the street can see if they just open their brains
up and THINK, that attacking us again while all this is going on would
serve to UNITE the country rather than divide it!

I could be wrong, but this seems plausible to me. Why do something that
nails a few thousand people and really ****es off the rest of the people
, when you can sit back and let the idiot politicians divide and destroy
the country for you?

--
Dudley Henriques