Old August 9th 10, 05:09 PM
Walt Connelly Walt Connelly is offline
Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by brianDG303[_2_] View Post
On Aug 6, 1:21*pm, JJ Sinclair wrote:
When Chris started a new magazine (Soaring Pilot) *a few years back,
he asked me to write a colum titled (In the Barn) where I would tell
the tale of the last flight of a ship that ended up in my spare parts
barn. Sadly, Chris's ship now has a tale to tell of its last flight.
This is a beautiful sport, but it can bite you.
Rest in peace old friend, I'll meet you under that distant Cu, some
day.
JJ

That makes 4 fatal glider accidents in the US alone in 4 weeks.
Is there somewhere where one can identify these accidents and their potential causes? I follow gliding quite closely and I would presume that unless the accident was at a national meet such as O'C's or local to you, it would not get much national coverage. Please advise if you can as the location and nature of the other three accidents within the last four weeks.

Walt