Old April 29th 16, 05:04 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Free to a good home

I'm cleaning out the garage and it's time to let my Soaring magazine collection go. It's complete from 1960 with a few issues from 1959. They are all in good condition with some of the early years in binders. I already offered them to the SW Soaring Museum, but they have way too many now. The collection is located in the Phoenix area, so come and get them, as I don't want to ship them. Maybe I could meet someone halfway if the distance is reasonable.
Contact me at bob2nd at aol dot com
Thanks