Old November 28th 18, 05:26 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
JS[_5_]

Default Class B Camper Van Wanted

On Monday, November 26, 2018 at 4:27:45 PM UTC-8, Matt Herron (Sr) wrote:
I'm looking for a used camper van in good condition to replace my crunched 1993 Pleasure Way van that was my traveling soaring home. Should be 2000 or later in decent condition. Only interested in Class B vans that can be street parked.

Matt:
The diesel MB Sprinters would top my list. Have driven a few vans/campers of that size and they seem the best. The new 6-cylinders are good, my brother has an older 5-cylinder which is a good engine and doesn't use Adblue (DEF).
Used ones are $50k or so.
Jim