Old May 14th 21, 06:57 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default FAI no longer recognizing 1000km triangle speed???

On Friday, 14 May 2021 at 18:15:29 UTC+1, Muttley wrote:
I just believe it is not very good wording and therefore open to interpretation;
May be " ....1250km, and multiples of 500km " would be more clear (multiples automatically means more than 1 x 500 km)??
Will be happy to send this information to the Sporting Code Committee Chairman if you agree!

I entirely agree that it's not the best of wording, whatever they meant!
May I suggest, in context, "...750, any multiple of 500, and 1250 km." - unless they _meant_ to exclude 1000km. This would remove the possible doubts, in some minds, raised by an out-of-sequence list.
May I also say that I have no authority here (or elsewhere!), I merely offer advice!
J.