Old April 23rd 05, 12:31 PM
Allen Epps

In article ybhae.10294$r53.7704@attbi_s21, C.D.Damron
wrote:

"Allen Epps" wrote in message
news:220420052058559276% upgraded ICAP III system and ALQ-99 pods. Why not?

I'm curious about crew workload going from 2-3 ECMO's to 1.

I've only flown the Growler sim a couple times, one a very early
version circa 96 in St. Louis and once the latest road show version in
early 04 and it's come a long ways in that time. I have about 2200
hours (ECMO) in the Prowler starting with the baseline ICAP II and
finished up with the block 89A as a reference point . Given the changes
in the ICAPIII system and that the pilot will now have more tasks than
currenty in the Prowler my own opinion is the job can be done pretty
easily by two folks.

Of course, cross countries may be less fun with less of your buds along!

Pugs