Old May 1st 05, 08:26 PM
Juan Jimenez

"CJ" wrote in message ...

Well, this is a classic. An intelligent ****wad would ignore the insult
An average ****wad says, "Wouldn't know...". Juan, connect the dots!
Anthony was insulting you! You graced his insult with, "Wouldn't know".
I think I speak for many hundreds of people who evaluate you as an
avergage ****wad on your best day. Poll?

What would you know about intelligence? You see, if you were the owner of a
IQ in anything over two digits you'd figure out that 1) Anthony doesn't have
the brainmass to figure out how to put together a decent insult, let alone
one that deserves a response at his level, and 2) there aren't enough people
at your level of idiocy for you to claim that you speak for "hundreds". Now,
it may be the case that you're suffering from multiple personality disorder,
in which case, all I can say is that y'all need help with this personal
problem of yours. Any questions? One at a time, please. rofl