Old September 4th 09, 12:28 AM posted to rec.aviation.products,rec.aviation.marketplace
Victor Bravo

Default New STC Upgrade for Manual Flap Cessna/Piper

I am pleased to report that I passed my PMA inspection this morning in
all four areas, manufacturing facility, quality control, conformity
inspection and paperwork. I can now accept orders for this product,
and be able to ship out products within a few days on receipt of the
final FAA-PMA stamp. Please see www.ezflaphandle.com for more info.

On Aug 20, 3:41*am, Victor Bravo wrote:
STC SA02246LA has been approved for the EZ Flap manual flap handle
extension device. Owners of Cessna 170-185's with manual flaps no
longer have to loosen or not wear their shoulder harness to reach the flap handle on the floor. Finally reach your flaps easily...
instantly!

No more leaning forward, bumping into the control yoke, or losing most
of your outward visibility. No more taking your eyes off your landing
zone, or taking your eyes off takeoff obstacles.

Big safety improvements for pilots with and without "inertia reel"
type harnesses. Big comfort, convenience and safety improvements. 30
minute install. Piper PA-18 and PA-28 being added now, more models in
a *month or two. PMA in final stage, expect ready to ship within 14
days max.

Retail $499. Discount available for the first customer in each US
State. Photos and detailed info atwww.ezflaphandle.com. 100% made in
the USA, press EVERY number for English.