Old November 3rd 04, 08:03 PM
Jack Allison

David Brooks wrote:

One thing - one of so very many things - I learned in my five years of
flying is that partisan politics does not fit into the cockpit.

snip

That being so, and despite what should be an apolitical setting, I can no
longer in good faith keep company with a group of which the majority, I
know, has elected to deliver the country I love, and chose as my home, into
the hands of Bush and his repressive, regressive masters.

So, politics does not fit in the cockpit. Ok, I'll buy that. So you're
upset about the election results. Ok, I'll buy that too. But...since
you "know" all of us voted for Bush, you're packing up your marbles and
going home? It took you that long to get fed up with the ton of
unnecessary political views expressed here to leave? Um...ok, see ya.

--
Jack Allison
PP-ASEL, plan-to-be-IA-Student, flying club member/co-owner wanna-be

you will always long to return"
- Leonardo Da Vinci