Old August 2nd 03, 03:19 AM
BD5ER

I saw something that said you could not place something likie a RPM
restriction, or anything else that could be easily overcome by a pilot.
Therefore, it sounds to me like WOT = Max Cont Power.

I would have expected the FAA to follow the precedent established with 103 and
do it this way, but I hope they don't. A little extra power available for
takeoff and other "emergencies" would be nice.

We'll just all have to wait until the rule is final to see what it says, and
then a few months to see how the words are going to be interoperated in various
parts of the country.......