Old August 13th 03, 02:25 PM
Margy Natalie

Margy

Jay Honeck wrote:

Just curious: Where *were* they stored, Ron?

They were stored by whoever happened to own them at the time (until now the type
certificate and the parts always belonged to one owner). The last place they
were stored was in Ohio, before that Texas I think.

And who the heck was paying rent on nice, dry, buildings to store old airplane
parts?

Whoever had the type certificate at the time.

And how come no one knew about them? (This is starting to sound like a
Howard Hughes-style story...)
--

Well, the owners of the type certificates up to now had the idea that they would
build Navions, so this was factory stock, not parts available. As far as I can

Margy