Old April 27th 05, 01:10 AM
Blueskies

"Jay Honeck" wrote in message oups.com...
For you long-term posters and lurkers out there, you know what kind of
a several-year ordeal Ron & Margy Natalie have gone through with their
stem-to-stern renovation of their beautiful Ryan Navion.

Well, it's DONE, and a few pix are here to see:

http://www.alexisparkinn.com/rogue's_gallery_i_-_p.htm#N

What a great looking plane you guys! And thanks for taking the time
and expense to save an important piece of our aviation heritage.
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA

The Navion was the second airplane I ever caught a ride in. Didn't look anywhere as nice as that one. Great job, thanks
for keeping it flying!