Old August 22nd 05, 02:16 PM
Trent Moorehead

"Seth Masia" wrote in message

Scanners often get airsick. Be prepared. When it's really rough, a

two-pilot crew
can trade off time at the controls so as to settle the stomach. The
backseater is SOL.

I got pretty queasy in the back of a C-182 during my scanner training. It
was the first time I ever got airsick in a small plane, but I didn't throw
up. Thank God for those soda can air vents in those Cessnas; the fresh air
was all that saved me.

Riding in the back takes some getting used to and I was surprised at the
difference there is in riding in the front vs. the back. Bring a sick sack.
You may not need it, but it's good insurance.

-Trent
PP-ASEL