Old January 4th 04, 10:41 AM
MRQB

I have plenty of domain names to start a site i am just getting input on
what type of data i should be collecting. I kinda want it so that someone
can put their flight conditions and the data base will display an average in
their area + be able to check on instructor and flight school ratings. I may
ditch the entire idea but it may work to give a generality of what's out
there. i may just do instructor and flight school ratings + time to solo
only not 100% sure.

"tony roberts" wrote in message
Hello, i am starting a new info site that may help with a lot of

questions
here and may help in people chousing a flight instructor.

I agree with the opinions expressed by David and Rick.
David has a site which is very good. You will find several people from
the rec groups frequent it and it may be that you can achieve what you
want to achieve as a member there.
The address is:
http://www.smartgroups.com/groups/pnwflying

Also, if you are looking for your own site, you can start one free on
Smartgroups.

HTH
--

Tony Roberts