Old November 25th 05, 11:11 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt,brasil.unix

Default I want to build the most EVIL plane EVER !!!

FOO--EL ! (2 sylibles for emphysis) Every evil genius knows that to
have a truly evil flying machine, it must be a dirigable ....with a
pipe-organ. I'd call Wick's. Organs in the white building, aircraft
parts in the yellow building... just across the street. Oh yea, they
can also hook you up with some bitchin' custom furniture for your
flyin' shag-palace of Doom!

Harry "my plane's not evil, but its hauler-trailer is" Frey
Wright Brothers Enterprises

Morgans wrote:
"Stealth Pilot" wrote

the most evil aircraft is being built in the hangar two down from
mine. lots of 4130 tube, sheet and a tig welder.
thousand horsepower russian radial and lots of Antonov 2 bits in
hangars around the place all for it.

a 70 foot wingspan experimental aircraft.

the bench he's building it on is bigger than my aircraft!

Ooooh! Tell us more! Will it look like an AN-2?
--
Jim in NC