Old November 26th 05, 07:08 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

Default I want to build the most EVIL plane EVER !!!

"Darrel Toepfer" wrote

Theres one in Winnsboro, La. (VK-30) awaiting completion of a turboprop
conversion... Airstair door sure makes for ease of entry/exit...

Thanks for deleting that cross post. I have to admit, I forget to look for
cross posts in the replies, most of the time.

I'll bet that will be sweet. What engine, and Shaft HP?

It is a neat looking plane. I have never heard a PIREP on how it handles,
or performs. All I remember is how big and heavy it was, but that was
because I was pushing it! g
--
Jim in NC