Old November 30th 03, 02:34 AM
Paul Tomblin

In a previous article, "mike regish" said:
By the way, I did ask how much it was going to cost. They told me
$12.50 a gallon. My stupidity was thinking that it would take 5 to 10
gallons max. Even then $12.50 for a 50% mix of glycol and water is
pretty damn steep (I thought so anyway). I appreciate your support
though....

Now *that* is outrageous. What did they do, pretend you were a 747 and
spray all the area 100 feet either side of you as well?

--
Paul Tomblin http://xcski.com/blogs/pt/
There are mushrooms that can survive weeks, months without air or food.