Old October 24th 20, 05:40 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Hugh Grandstaff[_3_]

Default The Apology

Let's all think about that for a bit.

Which part should we all be thinking about for a bit, Gregg?

The part where you suggested that professional women are "childless corporate whores?"
The part where you said the woman in the ad "would be more attractive if she kept her mouth shut?"
The part where another poster described the women who took the time to write to express their perspective on the ad as "femnazi's" and suggested defunding the WSPA?

I'm just curious, as there is A LOT to think about there.