Old November 15th 04, 10:00 PM
rottenberg

Les Ward wrote in message ...
Before I buy, I would get some idea of the reality , functionality,etc.
of the simulator aspect. Goal to get back into flying/soaring after 25 yrs.
I hold a private w/250 hrs SEL. Would just buying the software give me
an idea of what to expect. Trying to use a little restraint. HA HA!!!!
I currently have Realflight G2 an RC sim, which I learned the basics of
rc controls. Another addiction.
Aloha, Les Ward

It's important to know what sort of hardware you have. Doubtlessly,
FS 2004 would surpass FS 2002 on a system equipped to run it at
optimum settings. However, my Geforce3 equipped P4 (2 Ghz) wouldn't
run the newer game with sufficient (MHO) framerates, so FS 2002 is
back off the shelf.