Old June 28th 06, 04:35 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.piloting

Default (Air conditioned) OSH dorm room available

Montblack wrote:
I have a room in Taylor Hall that I will $hare. Rooms are AIR CONDITIONED in
this dorm only.

UW-OSH dorms are two miles from the field. Shuttle buses, which run
frequently, pick up near to the dorm site.

I'm using one of the beds. Other bed (and possible air mattress on floor) is
available.

Sat - Sat (8 nights)

http://www.airventure.org/2006/planning/where_to_stay.html#COLLEGE%20DORMITORIES
"Taylor Hall was recently renovated and now includes air conditioning,
private dressing areas in each shower, and brand new furniture in every
room. Rooms in this hall are $70 per night. For 2006, this hall is FULL and
the waiting list for Taylor Hall is now closed..."

Contact Montblack
at visi
(.)
com if interested, or know of someone interested.

I'll have a car.

Montblack

I'm interested Paul, still looking for empty seat to Osh. I might
consider commercial flight.

Monk