Old April 13th 07, 12:00 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
JGalban via AviationKB.com

Default Question for the real pilots

C Booth wrote:
I know that it is my responsibility to get the clearance
before flying into the airspace, but if they are giving vectors to
penetrate the airspace, are they at fault as well? Maybe I should
file a NASA report just to be safe, what do you think?

Technically no, they are not at fault. As you posted, the responsibility
is yours.

Realistically, I have a problem with a controller that issues a vector into
Class B without providing a clearance. I used to base at a class B airport
and always had to be on guard for that. Often, Approach Control would sound
annoyed when I asked for a Class B clearance that hadn't been given. Too bad
for them.

Filing a NASA report would be a very good idea in this instance.

John Galban=====N4BQ (PA28-180)