Old February 27th 11, 03:41 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Gregg Leslie[_2_]

Default LXNAV Nano, power off remotely

The Nano is a fine product, my only complaint..... If you locate the Nano
in
an isolated area, there is no way to power it off without using the on off

switch. (unless i have not figured it out).

GL

At 18:37 25 February 2011, Paul Remde wrote:
Hi,

Rand Baldwin of SoaringCafe.com and recorded some product overview

videos
of
the LXNAV Nano and LX9000 at the 2011 Soaring Society of America
Conference.
There was no script or preparation, the video simply shows me giving a
quick
overview of each product. The focus, and lighting are not great, but the

videos do a good job of introducing the products. I think customers
interested in the products will find the videos interesting. Thank you
Rand
Baldwin for taking the initiative to film the videos and make them
available!

You can view them he
http://www.cumulus-soaring.com/lxnav.htm

Good Soaring,