Old October 27th 17, 01:39 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
OHM Ω http://aviation.derosaweb.net

Default Cobra Trailer lights converting to 4-way flat--Help

On Thursday, October 26, 2017 at 6:04:12 PM UTC-5, Dan Daly wrote:
On Thursday, October 26, 2017 at 5:05:53 PM UTC-4, Retting wrote:
Thanks for ll the help and emails.
Got it done.

Good presentation at http://aviation.derosaweb.net/presentations/ "Trailer Electrics Made Easier". Lots of good info in the others too!

Dan - Thanks for the plug.
Retting - Been there, done that (what you are doing). What you need to know starts on page 13 of my trailer wiring exposé. Plus much more trivial and exciting trailering information! I just uploaded the latest addition. Every time I look at the thing I find something to update. Can't help myself! Good luck.

Enjoy, John