Old December 17th 06, 04:25 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
John Ammeter

Default FYI Bio zoom ZZZZZZZZ Record results

You getting out the black leather outfit?? I'm told he really likes it
if you wear those special high heels...

Stella Starr wrote:
Yes (comma) that should be (quote) my wife (comma) the Grammar Nazi
(comma)(ellipsis) (quote) etc. Oyster will be disciplined.
Happy holidays and stuff to you and Ms. Black (smiley)

Montblack wrote:

("John Ousterhout" wrote)

YOU NICKING FUTPICKER! My wife the Grammar Nazi supplies all the
nicking futpicking that I can stand, thank you very much.

I'm telling Stella you called her a Grammar Nazi without offsetting it
with commas!

Um, ...you also called Margene a man. (Dear Mr. Black)

You're on your own with that one, pal.

Mont
Feet up - typing away. Dr.'s orders! :-)