Old January 20th 05, 06:16 AM
Nick Gilbert

Best you check with the LBA, but I believe the life extension may have been
completed (in the last few days) to go beyond 3000hrs.

Nick.

"Stuart" wrote in message
ups.com...
I would like to make contact with clubs or owners that have had, or are
coming up to a 3000hr life extenstion requirement.

Our club owned LS6-b is about to be grounded due to a lack of a factory
inspection schedule for the 3000 hr extenstion. Despite many requests
by us, our engineer, and national body, we have not been able to get an
Inspection Schedule.
Are there many other gliders coming up to 3000Hrs?