Old June 5th 07, 11:36 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
A Guy Called Tyketto

Default Gliders in the Grand Canyon

Mxsmanic wrote:
A Guy Called Tyketto writes:

You, and your charts are wrong.

They are not my charts; they are prepared by the Federal government. Surely
you've seen the specific VFR chart for the Grand Canyon SFRA?

So your charts are the only ones that are right, and the
Arizona state government is wrong? You are delusional, Anthony. Next,
I'll suppose you want to believe you're right, and the state law is
wrong? If so, we'll see you on the next episode of COPS: Paris.

It isn't listed at Airnav.com. It isn't listed on any
sectional, let alone the Grand Canyon VFR chart or listed at your
beloved Skyvector.com.

It's on the Las Vegas sectional (which doesn't expire until August), and on
the Grand Canyon SFRA chart (which doesn't have regular cycles), at N
36.301407 W 113.071384. You can see it on Google Maps, and various pilots
have put pictures of it on the Web.

Show me at NACO, MyAirplane, or anyplace where a current A/FD
exists that has L50.

In the face of so much documentary evidence, it is impossible for me to lend
any real credence to your point of view. It's a bit like saying there's no
such place as Los Angeles.

Like told many times before, get your facts
straight before shooting off your mouth.

Actually, don't. It's a lot more fun showing how wrong you are
and how much of a fool you can be.

Anyone looking it up will find out very quickly just who is right and who is
wrong, and I recommend that anyone who is curious do exactly that.

We have. You're wrong, and a bloody idiot for not seeing it.

Oh wait.. Dilbert Rule still applies, doesn't it?

BL.
- --
Brad Littlejohn | Email:
Unix Systems Administrator, |