Old August 27th 04, 04:21 PM
Beav

"The OTHER Kevin in San Diego" skiddz *AT* adelphia *DOT* net wrote in
message ...
On Thu, 26 Aug 2004 22:47:34 +0100, "Beav"
wrote:

Or was it Arthur Murray?

Nah, maybe he made mints though:-) (Murray mints, Murray mints, too good

hurry mints

Must be a jingle from across the pond..

I've been called much worse... "Ev" is still better than "Bubbles".

Got them sequins yet? ;-)) I read your note on RAH and ****ed myself.

What
you should do now is BECOME the thing that is MJ, but in Bo' Selcta

style.
WHOO Mutha-f...

Actually, yes. Not having a lot of luck getting them to stick to
the latex..

That's because it's wimmins work, stuff like that ;-)

First thing you do now is get a red jump/flightsuit. Now that WOULD be

worth
a comment:-))

I've given thought to the red outfit and a nice greasy afro wig for a
flight one day.. Dunno if I'd want to spend the money though.

I'm pretty sure I'd rather go to work than get an enema or a root
canal.. g

Enema isn't so bad, root canal, FORGET about it.

I've never had either, but I don't imagine either would be pleasant..

Never had root canal myself, but....... I've seen someone who HAS had it
:-)

"paging Doctor Jellyfinger.. Doctor Jellyfinger to exam room 1
please"

Oh please Kev, I'm just abut to have my tea

--
Beav

Please note my E-mail address is "beavis dot original at ntlworld dot com"
(with the obvious changes)

Beavisland now lives at
www.beavisoriginal.co.uk