Old June 12th 11, 03:03 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
tstock

Default Gleb

On Jun 10, 11:18*am, DWC_TT wrote:
I'm not even a lurker in this group, but thought some here might want
to know this sad news.http://www.durangoherald.com/article...6109999/Couple...

KF

I am sad to hear this news. I am a new glider pilot, but it was easy
to see what a unique person Gleb was and I am sad that I was never
fortunate enough to meet him in person. His determination to be the
best at everything he did was immediately apparent and he succeeded in
many ways. All I can say is that I am glad it was quick, and that
they both went on the final glide together.

-tom