Old September 15th 17, 01:56 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Richard Pfiffner[_2_]

Default flarm/oudie

On Thursday, September 14, 2017 at 5:15:26 PM UTC-7, wrote:
Hi
I am in the process of acquiring a flarm.

Today I connected a friend portable flarm to my Oudie 2 to
visualize the result on a oudie screen,
and to evaluate if I need another display.
Not welcome on my small LS6 panel.
The problem; the oudie says it is connected and receiving the signal
but noting appears on the screen.
Advice welcome.
Thank you
Gilles

Giles

Oudie

Menu Settings Radar set to "always"

Range marks and flarm targets should show on the main map screen.

If you Menu setting Radar is set to 2 miles you only see flarm on screen zoom of 2 miles or less. Most fly with a default zoom level on the main screen much higher.

I have PowerFlarm Cores in stock and a variety of antennas.

http://www.craggyaero.com/powerflarm_core1.htm

Richard
www.craggyaero.com