Old October 27th 06, 11:23 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
cjcampbell

Default A/FD is online

RST Engineering wrote:
I run the current version of FIrefox also. I'm getting the same error that
Macklin is getting. You can get to the state page, you can get to the
airport page, but when you click on the airport to get the data, it does
absolutely nothing. No movement, no data, the page just sits there and
looks back at you.

Try GOO in California.

Worked fine for me with Firefox 2.0 on a Mac in the Philippines. The
search is very fast; the page may appear to just sit there and look
back at you, but you have to scroll down to see the search results.