Old March 28th 21, 08:32 PM
Walt Connelly Walt Connelly is offline
Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2G View Post
On Friday, March 26, 2021 at 6:43:14 PM UTC-7, Walt Connelly wrote:
2G;1040445 Wrote:
On Thursday, March 25, 2021 at 7:32:51 PM UTC-7, Richard Owen wrote:-
Harley,

Will do.

Rich-

Whether or not the glider "submarined" under the truck is irrelevant -
what is relevant is the truck shouldn't have been there per contest
rules. Additionally, and more importantly, the contest manager failed at
enforcing these rules.

Tom

Right you are Tom but you gotta love Rich, ever the master of rhetoric.
And remember, Mihai was out of the country looking for new business
opportunities.....AND ASYLUM in my Constitutionally protected opinion.

Walt
Former Tow Pilot
Now Happy Helicopter Pilot.

--
Walt Connelly

Noted. I won't comment on Mihai since Rich threatened me with a lawsuit if I do (and I have spoken my piece, anyhow).

Tom
Rich is ever the good soldier, or should I say sailor covering the Admiral's six.

Walt Connelly
Former Tow Pilot
Now Happy Helicopter Pilot