Old May 3rd 04, 12:15 AM
frank connaly

From the drawings and material list. why? I dunno curiosity or as he says to
keep his brain active or it`s boring over in Australia and tired of " tie me
Kangaroos down sport" as the old song goes.
"Jerry Springer" wrote in message
ink.net...
frank connaly wrote:
Is anyone in the Sydney area building an RV 6 I have a friend over there

who
is a senior aerospace engineer that is interested in doing a stress

analysis
of this airplane(free of charge) to verify the strength of the design

even
though Van did an excellent job.

How does he plan to do it? By actually destroying an airplane or just
using the drawings and materials lists? If Van did an excellent job
why redo it?

Jerry (flying my RV-6 for 15 years strong enough for me) Springer