Old August 13th 04, 12:24 AM
Rob Schneider

"James R. Freeman" wrote in message ...
Look at:

http://www.lightminiatureaircraft.com/

Their website is under an update at the moment but you can look at the
Yahoo group. Fred and Doc have been at this since the 80s and give great
support. They have 3 models of stick and rag models that meet L.S.A. .

The Evans VP-1 and VP-2 will do a good job. You can still get the VP-1
plans from Evans or a lot of folks on the VP (Yahoo again) have a spare
unused set. Evans stopped selling the VP-2 plans but again they are not hard
to find.
Jim

I stumbled onto the plans for the VP-2 a while ago, but the fact that
Evans isn't selling them anymore makes me a bit hesitant. Evans web
site says they own the copyright for both planes, so I don't
understand why they wouldn't be selling both.

What are the differences between the VP-1 and VP-2, and does anybody
know why the VP-2 plans are off the market?