Old March 20th 20, 08:02 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Paul Agnew

Default Soaring Moving to Condor?

TeamXC.us

We have a growing cadre getting together online every Monday and Friday night thanks to the efforts of Bret Hess from the Utah Soaring Association. We use Discord so we can chat with ease and coach each other along. It's a very friendly and helpful group, and I highly recommend it as a good place to get some low-pressure sim soaring in so you can keep your head in the game during the downtime.

I loved the US Nightly Soaring races I flew months ago, but I could never find anyone on the listed Teamspeak servers. I found it challenging, but rather solitary once the regulars took off on the task.

Paul A.
Jupiter, FL