Old March 21st 20, 01:38 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Turkey Vulture

Default Soaring Moving to Condor?

Daniel,
As always, thanks for pushing the cart with USNS. It's an awesome opportunity to fly with some very good pilots. It's really how I learned to fly XC. I know it takes a lot of work and time to make that competition happen, so thank you.

With that said, would you please post a tutorial for everyone on this list to understand how to actually register AND login to a race. Most people I have tried to get involved with USNS fail at this part and give up.
BECAUSE IT'S COMPLICATED! There are no good instructions.
Condor Club is a mess of a website and one has to pay to download sceneries (with any expediency).
Is there a better way?