Old March 23rd 20, 02:27 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Daniel Sazhin[_2_]

Default Soaring Moving to Condor?

On Monday, March 23, 2020 at 9:58:35 AM UTC-4, Daniel Sazhin wrote:
On Sunday, March 22, 2020 at 8:27:33 PM UTC-4, Patrick Grady wrote:
Daniel, thank you for setting this up, as well as keeping this one in Slovenia! I'm just getting started with Condor, (as I imagine many people are right now) and don't have all the maps downloaded. If you wouldn't mind, for the upcoming days, could you keep the tasks in Slovenia, or publish what landscape they'll be in a few hours in advance so I have time to get the maps? Thanks!

Hey Patrick,

We will use Slovenia in the several upcoming tasks on US Nightly Soaring.

All the best,
Daniel

Hey Guys,

I have set up a Condor night for my club at 7pm Eastern time. The server will be "Aero Club Albatross".

It is low key. Folks are welcome to fly around, fly the ridge, and socialize.

We will be using the Wurtsboro 0.3 scenery and fly from Blairstown airport. Everyone is welcome to join us.

All the best,
Daniel