Old July 3rd 08, 09:08 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
John Severyn

Default Flap Controller: Does anyone make this?

http://tinyurl.com/55dvln
Van's Web store
Works great. Not exactly what you specified. It goes down in increments,
like you want.

"Up" is either all at once, or "up" for the time you hold the switch. Needs
a 3 position switch.

J. Severyn

"Gig 601Xl Builder" wrote in message

The 601XL I'm building is designed with a simple ON(mom)-off-On(mom) flap
switch. I was wondering if anyone makes a gizmo that would go into the
circuit that would allow a single momentary push position the flaps into
10º then a second would move it to 20º and so on? Obviously the same going
the other way.

I could live with a gizmo that just ran applied the power to the flap
motor for X number of seconds either down or up for each push as long as X
is something I could set.