Old June 11th 19, 04:24 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dan Marotta

Default FlarmNet targets on Oudie 2

Might this be related to my loss of Flarm targets (see other thread)?

Maybe I'll just remove the most recent Flarmnet file and see if my Flarm
targets are restored.Â* I don't really need to know the contest IDs, anyway.

On 6/11/2019 9:12 AM, zach yama wrote:
Hello,

I recently installed a PowerFLARM in my ship. I have the Flarm box connected to an SN10B and my Oudie 2 reviving Data from the SN10B. I have not had any issues with the Flarm and ADS-B targets being displayed (with their Hexadecimal code) on either the SN10B or the Oudie, but have not yet been able to get Flarm targets (who I know have previously registered on FlarmNet) to display with their contest IDs. Just like on my previous Oudie, I downloaded the newest FlarmNet database .fln files to the device's (not sd card) Radar folder. I have tried using both of the .fln files on the flarmnet website under the LXNAV and Naviter section. I have also tried deleting the old Radar folder and creating a new one with the .fln files to no success. Has anyone else encountered a similar problem and found a solution?

Any help is appreciated,
Zach

--
Dan, 5J