Old June 12th 19, 07:44 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
zach yama

Default FlarmNet targets on Oudie 2

Update to 9.14 AT YOUR OWN RISK!!

I just attempted to update the software to 9.14 from the link on their website here https://www.naviter.com/download-manual-support/ The update from this file seemed to work fine, but now when I start SeeYou, I am stuck at 'Loading Terrain' where the boot screen remains indefinitely. I am now going through and reinstalling my .cit and .cub files but have not yet had any success fixing the problem.

What should be the same file found here https://www.naviter.com/install-the-...are-for-oudie/ will not properly update. I am informed that the "file is corrupted" on the Oudie when I attempt to update.

I am curious if anyone has had success updating to 9.14. Does anyone know where I can get a 9.13 UpdateOudie.exe file to restore the previous version? my UpdateOudie.OLD is now the corrupted file so I can not use that one.

Until then, my Oudie is unusable and Naviter has not been responding to my support tickets.