Old June 15th 04, 11:02 PM
Matt Whiting

Stan Gosnell wrote:

Roy Smith wrote in
:

Not to mention (if I counted right) 13 DP's and 7 STAR's!

Those are for the Houston area, with both HOU, IAH, EFD, and
lots of smaller airports around. I've never been given any of
those in all the years I've been flying out of here. I don't
fly big iron at flight levels.

I think I've only had one SID assigned ever and that was out of PHL. I
don't remember all of the details, but I remember after copying and
reading back the clearance I was thinking that this was going to be a
real hassle figuring out this SID and then flying it. Turns out the SID
was eseentially "fly runway heading and expect vectors to on course
fix." Made me wonder why they bothered with the SID, but it sure was
easy to fly! :-)

Matt