Old July 12th 03, 04:04 AM
Neal

On Fri, 11 Jul 2003 22:25:53 GMT, "Peter Gottlieb"
wrote:

plane in any state I visit. Being as I already have too much to carry, I do
not want to have to carry some special case or anything of the sort, I would
just want to be able to carry the weapon on my belt like my cell phone
(yikes, between the phone, av radio, ham radio, multi-tool, etc. my belt is
filling up. Soon I will need LBE to go anywhere). At present, this is a
problem.

Take a look at the Kel-Tec P-32, very lightweight and compact,
adequate deterrant power when loaded with Silvertips.

http://www.kel-tec.com/prod02.htm