Old January 24th 16, 06:23 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Reducing PPG Concept Urethane

Keep paint products in heated office/house for 24 hours before shooting. Add reducer/thinner until happy with viscosity. Adjust gun meticulously. Keep gun clean or use $40 guns and replace often. Spray multiple coats rather than one thick one with California Curtains "runs". Adjust air pressure to your liking. You want good atomization. Use water traps (that's plural). Good lighting in work area.

Manufactures recommendations are just that. My mentor laughed when I first showed him the instructions. Yea right was his response.

Good luck.

Lane