Old December 29th 16, 04:23 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Scott Williams

Default Weght of wings calculated from max T/O weight and max nonlifting parts

On Wednesday, December 28, 2016 at 8:56:22 PM UTC-6, wrote:
Can you assume wings weight is max T/O weight - max non lifting parts ?
I am trying to find the wing weight for my ventus C
Dan

When I weighed my std Cirrus, I also weighed just the fuselage and stabilator, being Very Careful not to let it fall over. I could do some math and get just the wing weight from that. 'nonlifting' Parts weight was more helpful to me.

Scott