Old May 31st 12, 06:10 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
a[_3_]

Default Please ignore Mx

M MX demonstrates again why Jim in NC might very well be right after all!

On Tuesday, May 29, 2012 4:19:58 PM UTC-4, george wrote:
Dudley Henriques wrote:
On Monday, May 28, 2012 9:15:40 PM UTC-4, Bob Moore wrote:
Nomen wrote
Sounds like nonsense to me..............

Same here. I spent much of my Navy and Airline career
evaluating pilots for employment or retention. I found
Mx to use far better logic than many of the amateur pilots
in this group. But...he was not a REAL pilot. My argument
that not even FAA certificated Ground Instructors are required
to be pilots fell on deaf ears.
Real pilots certainly did not like to be out-argued.

Bob Moore

True, but it helps a great deal if those pilots are right. :-)
Dudley Henriques

Not if in this case Dudley but when...