Old November 15th 06, 11:55 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning
Tony Cox

Default Leasehold hangars and content restrictions

"Newps" wrote in message

Tony Cox wrote:

Right now, the supposed FAA edict banning anything but
aircraft

No such rule. The FAA would never get into this area.

That's what we think. But how do you prove it to a skeptical
City Council, especially when Blakely announces at Oshkosh
that the FAA is going to "crack down on hangar misuse" ??

I'm not exactly sure the FAA _doesn't_ have an interest here.
Airport funds are poorly spent if hangar owners (in the extreme
case) just use them for general storage because its cheaper than
the local lock-up. Not that its anything remotely like our case, but
we seem to be in danger of being swept up with the latest
"imaginary hobgoblin".