Old November 2nd 09, 10:29 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
JS

Default Guv Cup Final Results (Regional Racing NJ/NY/PA USA)

Isn't that the Gus Scheurer Trophy? If so, I thought you just had to
fly 100km to land at the place which had possession? Have the rules
changed? Great news that someone else now has it!
Screwed up on my Gold triangle out of Blairstown, and didn't declare
Colts Neck then Pottstown Limerick. Could have taken the Gus Scheurer
Trophy for CJSC with a launch from the ACA home site and towed by the
legendary Captain Curt.
Jim