Old October 29th 04, 09:43 PM
Peter Duniho

"jbarnes0995" wrote in message
It was probably for a Radio Shack TRS-Model 1 computer. [...]

Unlikely, for a variety of reasons. One, because the TRS-80 Model I (I
assume that's what you meant) didn't have a color display, nor was there any
flight sim for that computer as far as I can recall (I owned a Model III and
would have had a flight sim if one were available...with a screen resolution
of 128x48, it wasn't really suitable for flight simulation anyway).

Bruce Artwick's original program was for the Apple II, not the TRS-80 (later
available on the Commodore 64 and Atari 800, and of course eventually on the
IBM PC published by Microsoft). The most compelling reason it wasn't the
TRS-80 Model I, though, is that the original poster is writing about a
magazine issue from the year 1970, nearly a decade before the TRS-80 Model I
was made.

I think it's great you've enjoyed computer flight simulation for so many
years, but your memory has left you high and dry.

Pete