Old January 3rd 04, 11:47 PM
Tom Sixkiller

"Steven P. McNicoll" wrote in message
link.net...

"Bob Noel" wrote in message

use the .marketplace group.

I did.

gripes.

you don't want spam yet you spam.

Yup, I don't want a lot of unwanted garbage sent to my email address.

This
was a short message about an IFR flying publication sent to an IFR forum.
The content was clearly indicated by the subject line, nobody was required
to open the message.

From the subject line we can't tell if you referencing an article, a point
of history...

If you check the Usenet rules, I believe they prohibit posts selling stuff
in any group other those designated (i.e., xxx.marketplace). As Bob said,
take it to the marketplace groups where it belongs(and stop being a
hypocrite).