Old November 29th 06, 01:11 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mike Adams[_2_]

Default Grand Canyon West Airport - 1G4

"Jay Beckman" wrote:

No **** Sherlock...

Good response, Jay. After all the noise on this group lately with the sim discussions, I thought maybe
there would actually be an interesting or informative thread. Guess not.

I've never been to 1G4 myself, but I've heard the same thing - the Indians now charge for the tour as a
source of revenue. Basically the same as the Havasupai canyon hiking permits - ain't nothin comes for
free anymore. The comments on Airnav are consistent with this, although I see there's nothing there very
recent.

Mike