Old September 21st 11, 03:09 AM
bella10388 bella10388 is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by wan2fly99 View Post
Re-installed fs9 due to system crash
Re-installed SB3

Went thru microphone test and kept saying 'retry'
Finally I clicked 'next' and talk and I can hear what I say

I cannot hear ATC when they respond back now
I hear the charm when I tune new frequencies or leave them

I tried to uninstall and than re-install again
First time logging into squawkBox to Vatsim I thought I had to re-
input
user-id password.Everything was there which made me wonder where does
SB3 store the info since I just re-installed

Cannot figure out why I cannot hear ATC
Thanks you for the post.